夏休みのご様子が公開されて、健やかに成長されて
いらっしゃる様子を微笑ましく拝見致しました。
いよいよ来年は中学生になられますが、皆さんの
関心を集める進路についてのスレをまた立てます。

返信する

管理者通知をする

マイブックマーク

1. 【5188275】 投稿者: 白い梔子  (ID:KyMqip1j8K2) 投稿日時:2018年 11月 14日 14:21

天皇家の方々は、流れ行く時代の中で人々に忘れ去られ捨てられてゆく日本古来の文化風習を次世代に語り継いで下さっています。海外からは曖昧だと言われる言葉や風習であっても、日本にとってそれは独自の文化であり歴史でもあります。私個人は、それを語り継いで下さる方は必要だと思っております。
     しかしながら、御公務と家庭生活は別だと思いますので、プライベートに関しては、時代に合わせた変化があって良いと思っております。いつの時代も親は子の幸せを願うものです。秋篠宮様も悠仁様にとって最適な進路を選択されると思っておりますしそれが間違った事だとは思っておりません。

2. 【5188816】 投稿者: 二重のミスマッチ  (ID:5MMb4f9vZ3w) 投稿日時:2018年 11月 14日 22:03

>子供の能力に見合わない学校に裏口入学させる親っていますよね。お子さん、幸せ? 能力伸びてる? 入れて良かった? 失敗ばかりだと思うのだけど

失敗するのがむしろ普通です。
    その学校の教育に適しているかどうかを選抜するシステムが受験というものですから、それをパスしない生徒が、パスした生徒の中に混じってしまえば、適性の差が大きすぎます。まさに、学校ともミスマッチ、パスした生徒ともミスマッチ、ということになります。

3. 【5188954】 投稿者: 白い梔子  (ID:4o/tapyd8eg) 投稿日時:2018年 11月 14日 23:42

I got a reply so I would like to write it a little more.
    I think the Emperor System itself is one of Japanese history and culture.
    Imperial public service is different from commercial talent. I think that it is not something that you can easily substitute.
     あくまで、わたくし個人の考えですが、常に多くの人々に注目される宿命を背負った方々です。どのような場にあっても尊敬できる振る舞いが出来るように努力されておられるし、幼少期より相応の教育を受けておられると思います。

4. 【5188955】 投稿者: 医学部寄付金枠=皇室枠  (ID:AZz4G2F6Nb6) 投稿日時:2018年 11月 14日 23:43

>秋篠宮様も悠仁様にとって最適な進路を選択されると思っておりますしそれが間違った事だとは思っておりません。

佐野さんも息子さんにとって最適な進路を選択するためだったわけですし、そのために裏口入学(で税金を潤沢に使った)としても、間違ったことだとは思っておりません。

5. 【5189676】 投稿者: 箔  (ID:B9jXkbOkkuY) 投稿日時:2018年 11月 15日 14:54

東大やらなんやらという学歴で、箔をつけいないといけないほど、皇族ましてや将来の天皇というものには権威がないのだと、当の皇族自身が示される様はとても趣深く、皇室の将来ますます隆盛となるものと、お喜び申し上げる次第です。

6. 【5189693】 投稿者: ついつい  (ID:trxh8VoS6Os) 投稿日時:2018年 11月 15日 15:10

小室くんの事が無ければ、引っかかりを感じる人も少なかったんだと思う。
    小室くんが、銀行で仕事をしている時の話、明らかに能力的についていけてなくて職場で浮いていたんでしょ?
    それが、どうにも頭から離れなくて、、、なんでわざわざそんな所に就職させたんだろう、と思ったもんだ。
    あの就職先は秋篠宮家の選択なのかなぁと思ってしまうし。
    それと、ここの話が微妙にオーバーラップしちゃうんだよね。

アレがなければ、悠仁さまは賢そうだな、筑附でも渋渋でも余裕なんだろね、で終わるんだが。

7. 【5190170】 投稿者: vive la république  (ID:4ZZ3g1G6S8Q) 投稿日時:2018年 11月 15日 21:53

Is this a reply for me?

'Emperor system'? In english? Really?
    Damn, no matter how much i read that it's still as awkward as ever.
    It reminds me of those western historian's orientalist japan-exceptionalism papers.
    Imagine if you refer to British monarchy as a 'queen/king system'. They will laugh.
    Shame on the communist party for introducing this stupid word.
    By the way, 天皇制 can be said as neutral in japanese, but 'Emperor system' still have a very negative connotation in english. So try to avoid that and use "japan's monarchy" or as a politically neutral translation of 天皇制.

I'm not sure what you are trying to convey here. I think you meant : "the imperial family cannot be easily replaced"

The emperor generally functions as these :
    1. As the ceremonial head of state
    2. As the 'supreme priest' of shinto. This second function is important for japanese culture and history.

What republicans try to erase is the first function. We won't bother anything else.
    The imperial family still can continue their rituals even after the establishment of the republic. The tax support will be only limited to 'ritual expense' and assignated cultural heritages. No tax for private living expenses.

So you don't have to worry, the imperial family isn't gone. They will keep the family customs while being private citizens

8. 【5190188】 投稿者: vive la république  (ID:4ZZ3g1G6S8Q) 投稿日時:2018年 11月 15日 22:05

So...I have been thinking about this...
    Hisahito himself is a national mistake.
    If he wasn't born, maybe today's japan is already a republic. Or at least we got to choose between the dysfunctional imperial family vs the republic. Despite the so-called "crisis", the mass media only limit us with two option.
    1. Stay with male line (resurrection of former miyake, how they gonna check if they are related and not just someone faking lineage?)
    2. Female miyake (with some people advocating aiko to be emperor and somewhat blind to the fact that we have yet to see Aiko's fiancé, that might turned out to be another KK)

Where is the option for republic?
    It's scary that no famous person is talking about this.

学校を探す

条件を絞り込んで探す

種別

学校名で探す